At DiPietro Law Group, PLLC, we provide elder law and estate planning services for clients in Annapolis. We understand the complexities of family law and elder law, making us uniquely equipped to help you arrange your finances, trusts, will, and other aspects of your long-term plans in a way that will allow you to address as many unknowns as possible for your own benefit and that of your loved ones.
We can help you make arrangements for all of the following:
- Wills and trusts
- Planning for care of minors and dependent family members
- Avoiding probate as much as possible
- Creating a durable power of attorney
- Planning out your health care, including long-term assisted living arrangements
- Making financial plans for the future while anticipating future costs like nursing home care, retirement, insurance, etc.
- Establishing legal guardianship of your children or of yourself, in the event you are incapacitated
- Helping you understand your rights in the event you move into a nursing home or other assisted living facility
We can also help you plan out how your assets and property will be divided in the event of your untimely or age-related death. We can help you make sure that as much of your hard-earned money as possible makes its way into the hands of your loved ones, rather than being tied up in the court system. Allow us to help you bless your family members and maximize your earnings for decades to come by creating a financial plan that will be enforceable, clear, and dependable.
We Serve Elders & Families Throughout the Greater Annapolis Area
When you call DiPietro Law Group, PLLC, we can help you prepare for the future. We understand the value of having your legal and financial ducks in a row as you age, and our goal is to help give you as much peace of mind as possible in the days to come, so that you can look toward your golden years with confidence.
Regardless of your particular needs, we are equipped to help you make sure your finances, housing, long-term care, and other essential plans are arranged long before their execution becomes necessary. We can help you update your current plans or create entirely new estate plans from the ground up, starting with a consultation.
Call (410) 220-6784 today or send us a message to speak with a member of our team and schedule your first meeting with us.