Even if your company is not big enough to have an in-house lawyer, you may still have legal questions and you will definitely have legal needs. Finding an attorney every time a problem arises is difficult and financially draining. Still, solving problems without an attorney is worse, as it can expose you to expensive and time-consuming lawsuits.
Whether you are just getting started or don’t yet have the budget for hiring in-house counsel, you may feel like you are out of options.
At DiPietro Law Group, PLLC, we are pleased to inform you that this is not the case.
Our firm offers an in between through outside general counsel services at our Fairfax office.
What Are Outside General Counsel Services?
With outside general counsel services, we serve as your in-house attorney from the comfort of our own offices. Once we arrange a subscription fee, we can help you with:
- Contract review for all vendors, distributors, and commercial/licensing agreements
- Real estate purchases and commercial leases
- Intellectual property, including copyrights, trademarks, and non-disclosure agreements
- Employment matters like hiring, firing, and retaining employees
- Employee benefits, which must be laid out in an employee handbook and lawfully accessible
- Collections of debts and payments
- Corporate governance and organization
- Capital raises and interactions with banks and credit facilities
Why a Subscription?
A subscription helps ensure that we will be available for all your legal needs, as they arise. In the beginning, our attorneys can help you draft agreements with your business partners and employees at a heavily discounted rate. As we continue, you may need less hands-on involvement, but we will always be a phone call away, and you won’t have to think twice if something goes wrong.
More than anything, a subscription offers peace of mind to both you and your attorney.
How Do I Get Started?
Forming a business relationship with our firm is as easy as scheduling a consultation and discussing your needs with us.
From there, we will be able to figure out which fees and services are appropriate for you and your business.
No matter where your business is in its journey, we know you will benefit from the extra security provided by our team at DiPietro Law Group, PLLC. We are a firm that is 100% dedicated to your business and its goals.
What are you waiting for? Call today at (888) 530-4374!