Do you want to work with another person who can help make your business a success? If so, you will need to consult with an experienced lawyer to discuss your business plan so you can determine which formation entity is right for your partnership.
At DiPietro Law Group, PLLC, we are here to use our extensive resources and legal insight to draft comprehensive partnership agreements for business owners throughout the greater Fairfax area. Whether you want to form your business under a limited liability partnership or general partnership, our skilled lawyers can assess your case and draft the contracts you need to protect your interests.
Give us a call today at (888) 530-4374 to discuss what our firm can do to preserve your business partnerships!
Types of Partnership Agreements
Although some partnership agreements contain fairly similar clauses and provisions, others drastically vary. The following are common partnership agreements for business owners:
- Limited Partnership: Under this agreement, general partners are in charge of the business and take on unlimited liability. These partnerships can also have “silent” limited partners whose liability is limited to how much they have invested in the company.
- General Partnership: This type of partnership is probably the simplest for business owners who want to work together. Each partner is responsible for the day-to-day management of the business. The partners also agree to share unlimited liability structure under this arrangement.
- Limited Liability Partnership: Limited liability partnerships operate similar to general partnerships, except all of the business partners have limited liability.
To discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each partnership agreement, contact our law firm to speak to one of our dedicated legal representatives in Fairfax.
Although you may have entered into your business partnership with the best intentions, sometimes it is necessary to sever ties from your partnership to preserve your interests and protect your future. Disputes between business partners can dramatically impact a company’s daily operations and profits. This is why you need to immediately seek legal counsel regarding any major disputes that arise between you and another business partner.
Common partnership disputes we handle at DiPietro Law Group, PLLC include:
- Misappropriating Business Assets
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Competing with the Business
- Inequality of Work or Pay
- Partnership Dissolution
- Control of a Partnership Agreement
- Removal of a Partner
We Are Here to Represent Your Best Interests
Our legal team at DiPietro Law Group, PLLC is committed to serving clients who need litigation or contract drafting services regarding a business partnership. Whether you need a lawyer to negotiate the terms of a contract or to mediate a major dispute, we can review your case to make sure you aren’t vulnerable to risk and liability. Our team will work with you through each phase of the legal process, so you can feel confident knowing your rights are protected.
Call (888) 530-4374 to find out how our legal professionals can serve you.