Once you’ve made the decision to adopt, you may be facing a number of challenges before you can make your dream a reality. The same applies if you are in a situation where you have decided to place a child up for adoption. This is a legally complex process from either side, with a countless laws and procedures that must be followed to the letter to ensure a swift and ideal result.
As experienced and dedicated Friendship Heights adoption lawyers, we at DiPietro Law Group, PLLC can provide the guidance you need. We handle all types of adoption in Maryland, including local and international adoption, agency adoption, parental placement adoption, and foster parent adoption. When you come to our firm, your interests come first. We can help you achieve your adoption goals.
Contact our firm to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our attorneys.
Adoption 101: Let Us Inform You of Your Rights & Options
Adoption will be different for every family. This is a highly personal matter that will not only change your life but the life of the child you choose to adopt or put up for adoption. A seamless process will be best for all parties involved, and that is our goal here at DiPietro Law Group, PLLC. Because our Friendship Heights adoption attorneys have decades of collective experience, we know how to identify the best course of action based on your unique situation.
Education is a key focus of our practice. When you come to us for adoption counsel, we will:
- Inform you of your legal rights and the different options available to you.
- Provide you with information on all applicable local and international adoption laws.
- Carefully review the adoption process with you so you know what to expect, and when.
- Help you understand what you can do to facilitate the process.
- Work with you to determine the appropriate strategy and approach.
- Keep you informed every single step of the way.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us online.