Kelli Byers HooperPartner
Kelli Byers Hooper serves as Partner in the Atlanta office, representing Georgia clients in family law and litigation matters in state and federal court.
Kelli earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Denver, a Master of Public Health from UCLA, and a JD from Cumberland School of Law. During her second and third years of law school, she served on the board of directors for the Southern Region and National Executive Board of the Black Law Students Association.
Kelli is admitted to practice law in Georgia, in all state courts and the Northern District of Georgia.
She is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, The Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys, and The Georgia Association of Trial Lawyers. In addition, Kelli is an active member of Delta Sigma Theta, Sorority Incorporated and Cascade United Methodist Church, where she serves as a member of the Women’s Usher Board.
Kelli currently serves as a member of the American Bar Association, Family Law Section Diversity Committee and the American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Nonprofit Organizations Committee.
- University of Denver: B.A.
- University of California Los Angeles: M.P.H.
- Cumberland School of Law: J.D.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- The Georgia Association of Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section Diversity Committee
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Nonprofit Organizations Committee
We’re here to support you and move towards resolving the difficult situation you are currently navigating. Call us today at (888) 530-4374 to get started.