Whether you are starting a business or cannot afford to retain in-house counsel quite yet, you may feel overwhelmed by the number of legal requirements you face.
Searching for attorneys can also be exhausting, and legal fees may truly seem insurmountable as a new or emerging business owner.
At DiPietro Law Group, PLLC, we are pleased to announce there is an easier way.
Our firm offers outside general counsel services on a subscription basis.
What Does This Mean?
For a monthly fee, our firm will be available for your business and all its legal needs. It’s just like having an in-house attorney, except for a few things:
- We still retain our other clients,
- We charge you A LOT less,
- And we will work from our Washington, D.C. office.
While subscribing to outside general counsel is a little different than having an in-house attorney, it can be extremely valuable and significantly cheaper.
To find out if a subscription is right for you, call our attorneys at (888) 530-4374.
What Our Attorneys Do for You
If you’re reading this, you may already have some legal questions in mind, or some issues to resolve. We can help!
In addition to addressing problems as they arise, we can handle the following:
- Drafting a partnership agreement between you and anyone you are going into business with
- Purchasing real estate and helping with commercial leases
- Hiring, firing, and maintaining employees
- Providing employee benefits
- Meeting state and national employment standards
- Avoiding workplace discrimination
- Creating company-wide policies and handbooks
- Drawing up contracts with clients, vendors, independent contractors, and distributors
- Protecting intellectual property (with NDA’s, trademarks, and patents)
- Pursuing payments and collecting debts
- Dealing with banks and creditors
- Enforcing contracts and agreements
Why Our Firm Is the Best Choice
Our team at DiPietro Law Group, PLLC has been serving our clients for over 60 years, collectively. We have unmatched legal experience and believe in personalized representation.
Whether your business is starting up, growing, or thriving; we can help you achieve your goals through our careful and competent litigation strategies.
We want to preserve and contribute to your success and are prepared to do so at the highest level.
Call (888) 530-4374 today to set up a consultation.
We look forward to understanding your needs and finding the agreement that works best for you!